Friday, February 25, 2011

after a few mOnths



hey my lOve...ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr....
relly miSh 2 wRite dOwn on u meyh...
bOut a mOnth has passed. thank God given strength, 
peace and patience to deal with allegations frOm u, ya allah.
 thanks to the suppOrt and enthusiasm from the mother and father who lOved me 2. 
fwen whO often help regardless of difficulty and fun. 
me apolOgize cOz dis lately owes make trOuble 2 oThers.
 and thanks to everyone for their lOve and willing tO help ... 


my love 4 him will never goes out  ..

 but thank God cOz of the power conferred upon this journey must continue. 
grateful to the divine ..


My fRee time is filled with make assignment, learning ..

and right now are very busy little reAson to becommuting to KL .. 
it is nOt very important.
 but me do all of this 2 fill my time dat
 peviOusly I spend with loved ones. 
it's lie if I say that I have nO feelings towards him anymOre. 
it's okay but life must continue. 
me dO not want to add to existing problems suffered by his sElf
me only able to give an advice, enthusiAsm and strength only to himself.
 me hOpe he can go thrOugh life with all the wisdom .
evRy pOblen dere is a sOlution dear, O friends..
me owEs pray da  besh 4 u and anOther one me hOpe u  can understand my heart
 and tink y me dO dis thing 2 u..do not ask anything. 
all that me dO is sincerely. 
me just wanna be in ur siDe evrytime u nEed me..
hOpe dat u will get enUf rest n get wEll sOon...

mohd suffian ramli

No comments:

Post a Comment