Friday, October 8, 2010

8 mOnth






hai my lOve..

VERY UNEXPECTED..!!!

Our relatiOnship has been almOst 8 mOnths ...
very happy tO live wif u my baby..
MOHD SUFFIAN RAMLI
I wnt tO live 4evEr wif u bby
whether it is sO hard & easy
I will nvEr let u gO bby

At 1st time me saw u..
even wif a little bit of hate u..nGee..
My heart starts beating fast
Since dAt time
each nights full of dreams bOut u bby
Each time i wanna be wif u..
I feel like will dying w/o u
my drEam take participate
Faced with thousands of stars in the sky
I fell in lUf wif u..
Be the first fall in lUf
I fell in lUf wif u..
And I really hOpe u were so
I beg .. Do not hurt me ..
This is a 1st 4 me feel like dis..
I like the mOst beautiful lUf wif u
Although we will be separated later..
but let death separates us
This story is not forgotten .. 


..::ME LUF U DEM MUCH
 MOHD SUFFIAN RAMLI::.

No comments:

Post a Comment